Thursday, May 7, 2009

Two Sick Kids

Yesterday Alexa was feeling pretty crummy. She wasn't her usual smiley self and was not sleeping well at all. It didn't seem like a big thing. She was a little warm with a slightly runny nose, but that was it. She didn't sleep well last night. She seems to be feeling a little better today, but still not very good.

Keith came in this morning...then threw up on the floor...and his blanket...and his foot...pretty much everywhere. Paul gave him milk for breakfast. What was he thinking? He threw up again a few minutes ago. Most of it this time, however, was not caught by his precious bobby...which means my floor has vomit all over it.

Why, oh why, didn't I invest in a wet-dry vac when I first decided I needed one?

At least Alexa hasn't been puking everywhere...keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: