Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For comparison




I found this in some pictures I was going through (I know, the color is atrocious), which is great cause I'd forgotten I had it. On the left, I am 40 weeks pregnant with Keith (I'm pretty sure this was exactly a week before i went into the hospital). On the right I am 32 weeks with the twins. I thought I was so big by the end with Keith, HA! Notice how small I am, but how round and chubby my face is. Suddenly, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now.

(the comparison is actually better with the pic in the tank, but i like this one better.)

3 comments:

Becky said...

you're looking great. keep your feet up and rest as much as you can. sending good vibes your way. bb

Missy said...

You are so cute. Can't wait to meet the new little ones! :)

Mel McDonald said...

you look great!