Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was nice this year. We kept is small and simple, and for the first time in three Christmases in our house we finally had Christmas morning all to ourselves. Not that I mind having family here and being elsewhere next year, but it was another special moment to be just us. It was fun watching Keith and Alexa open stockings and getting excited over things (like new underwear, hehe). Paul and I only did stockings for each other, well except the family photo collage he made for me. =) I went into Christmas with no expectations consciously or subconsciously and consequently it was a much more pleasant holiday for me than it has been for a few years. Actually, last year was quite a good Christmas,  but it was exhausting because of all that we had to do in the last week before Christmas. I was a little better prepared this year. I'm looking forward to this weekend though and the new year. I'm ready to ring in 2011.


Our cute tree. It makes me smile.




Freddy actually slept through all the ruckus. But Baz was up and happy.

Alexa had a lot of fun opening things.



Two new disney movies! yay!


Love this face.


Showing off his cape for daddy.

Oooh, fake food!

No comments: