Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Now that's what i'm talking about!

It's been a pretty good day. 
Yes, I really said that. 
Yes, I think I even really mean it.
Started with scriptures at 7:30.
Only 2 chapters, but isn't that better than nothing?
Then a prayer.
Yes! I remembered!
Then the craziness of getting Keith off to school.
That part wasn't so great.
BUT, while he was out, I got two kids fed and changed.
I also folded three loads of laundry while washing a fourth.
Got three kids down for naps before picking up number four.
Got in a 45 minute P90X workout, yes!
Ate lunch, fed kids.
Made bed with clean sheets. Love.
Took all four kids and dog for a walk.
(Bonus workout.)
Hung out outside after said walk and enjoyed the sunshine...
After putting two babies back down for naps.

Ahh, isn't that nice?

Oh, and Paul made dinner tonight.
Yes, I think I'll take a few more of these days please.