Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Photos

Yes, they're delayed, but still fun. Plus, that's how long it took me to get them from my camera to my computer.

A little Christmas Eve Fun. Rachel came to our house which was fun. And Liss and Nate stayed with us for the whole week which was also a lot of fun. It was a great first Christmas in our new house.

Clark and Alexa with Melissa and Rachel respectively. Note that Alexa's tongue is out. That's typical.

The stockings! Rachel's. Keith's, Paul's, Mine, Lissa's, and Nate's.

Stocking fun!


Rachel and Keith going to town on stockings.


It's WALL*E!



Thanks for the Play Dough Aunt Liss!

Doing what little boys to best: beat on things.

Liss holding Keith and the "I Spy" Jen made for all the kids. They're awesome!

Look at all those people!

The "Fester" Hat. . .

Me and Rach. That's Uncle Bud (Mom's Uncle, my Great Uncle) beside/behind me.

Mom playing Santa.

We look like we're selling car seats, huh?

2 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

Heheheh. . .Love the carseat pic. Mine looks so drab next to the others. Of course, its 5 years old and on its third baby, so what can ya do?

Becky said...

I love the carseat pic as well - and again, every time I see pictures of your family - I love them more. I really appreciate how close you all are...and it makes me miss your mom - I need to get over and see her. Also - I owe you treats big time...I'm a lamo - but if it makes you feel better - both times I filled the box and didn't know where to send them - I was able to fully enjoy eating their contents so they wouldn't go bad. So - tell me when you're in town next and I'll fill it up again and deliver to your mom's house...alrighty - bye - bb