Thursday, December 24, 2009

Temple Square

Last night we went to Temple Square because I've always wanted to see the lights in person for quite awhile. We went with Liss and Nate and met up with Jen and Paul. It was cold, but we had a really good time.

How much cuteness is this little munchkin?




I'm no photographer, but I really like this one and would love to print it and have it framed.

Took three tries to get this picture!


The whole gang. Good picture of all of us.

Tree inside the JS Memorial Building

I think Keith's dancing. . .

I love her. We have so much fun together.

I'm waiting for Paul to come over so we can take a picture together looking rather prego. . .



The stare down. . .
He gave her a kiss shortly after this


All three kids relaxing and getting warm after.

No comments: