Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day







my thoughtful, sweet brother, Doug brought me a lei saturday afternoon (shipped from Hawaii) to wear sunday to church. i was so flattered by his thoughtfulness. isn't it beautiful?

my super sweet husband bought me some See's candy (MMMM!) and then gave me the most thoughtful gift he's given me in our 6 years together. he put all 4 of my kids hand (and foot for the twins) prints in a frame with two pieces of glass (no back) with the saying "These little hands and feet have touched my heart". i will post a picture later, but it's not quite finished yet, so I want to post the completed project. it is SO awesome and was so thoughtful and clever! then we went to mom's and enjoyed a really fun evening with family. it was a great mother's day!

No comments: