Tuesday, November 16, 2010

 My baby girl is 2 today. Yep, already. I could've gotten a picture with her all cute and clean, but I love the chocolate frosting on her face (with the obliterated cake remains in the corner of the picture. She searched only for frosting after awhile.) 

So far I know that: 
she loves her siblings, all of them. She asks for Keith when he's at school and is excited to get him when school's over. 
She has a great sense of humor and loves to tease and play games.
She is agile and loves a thrill.
She likes to sing and dance.
She's very bright and observant.
She LOVES her daddy. A lot. 
She is competitive and will sometimes only do something for me if I ask Keith to do it after she says no.
She's very independent and stubborn. She prefers to do things on her own when she can. This is possibly why she can already dress herself when Keith could not at this age.
She's VERY verbal and loves to talk. A lot. Unfortunately.
She's goofy and likes to make people laugh.
 I love her and she makes me laugh. She is so much fun and I'm so excited to see how her personality will continue to develop. 
Paul took this one about a week ago. She was just tuckered out. It was only about 6:00 pm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXA!

1 comment:

FrankandAsh said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you and your family, so cute!