Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life without internet...

has been really tough. i'm not a fb addict or anything like that, though, i admit, i probably spend a little more time than necessary on it. but what i discovered is that i have SO much information and do so many things on my computer! i pay bills, i keep my recipes (which i discovered i don't print out often enough), i talk to distant (and not so distant) family members, and i look up answers to questions about almost everything! it's been a very LONG 4 weeks while my computer's been away getting fixed, but i'm still grateful that at least it broke the day BEFORE my warranty expired. plus, all the time away gave me time to spend with my husband, do quite a bit of reading, and just generally enjoy being disconnected for awhile (i know, i know. i said it drove me crazy. . .but it was also kind of a relief in a way.)

so, be prepared! i'm behind on pictures an info, but i'm going to try to catch up and jump back into the blogging world. well. . .maybe wade, but i'm giving it a go!

No comments: