Tuesday, March 29, 2011

change is good. :)

I've wanted to cut my hair short for a long time. But the fact that my hair is pretty thin and very fine has always made me hesitate. I was always so worried it would just sit there limply and look (if possible) even worse than my blah-straight long hair. I really thought I'd have long hair forever because I didn't have the guts to cut it. But after looking at another person's picture and then searching through pictures of people with short hair that looked similar in texture to mine I finally decided to take the plunge. Summer's coming and I hate my long hair in the pool. I was just sick of it. All of it. I was so ready. So, I asked a friend if she could and if she would. And she totally surprised me by showing up at my house with her scissors, a smile and a question. 

"Is she serious? Because I will."

I love her! She's such a great friend and this is one of the best presents I've gotten in a long time. And, the best part, 
I LOVE IT!





Seriously. Love. :))

2 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

It looks so adorable!! I seriously love it. And I LOVE your eye make up. I always love those colors on other people, but it makes me a little jealous, because they make me look brassy and sickly if I wear them. But it looks fantastic on you! You have such pretty eyes :)

Missy said...

I love it! It looks so good on you! Thanks ;)