Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer

Anyone else counting down until summer? Only 3 and a half weeks of school. Yay! And then, camping. Double yay! I'm so looking forward to swimming, camping, playing outside, barbeques, and just lots of water fun. I need a break. This school thing is tough even for mom! Can't imagine how much Keith must need it. I'm just excited for change. 

And as an aside, can you believe it's almost June already too. We're almost halfway through 2011 already. Life just flies by doesn't it?

1 comment:

FrankandAsh said...

I would just be grateful for Spring! This weather is getting old. I am grateful for the days when Parker can get out, Winters are just miserable here. I want to go camping too, hopefully it won't be too miserable being pregnant and all, we'll see! Yay for summer!!