Monday, September 15, 2008

Light at the End of the VERY Long Tunnel

I know it's been a long time since I posted. Well, I was hoping that I would be in my new house and then I could put up pictures and let everyone know what was going on. That, however, has not happened yet. The house has taken much longer than expected to close, and It's starting (okay, way past "starting") to drive me insane! The good news, though, is that we HAVE finally signed papers, so there is only 2 things left to happen before we actually get the keys. First thing, that hopefully happened today, is that the papers were looked over and the bank released funding for the house, second, should be tomorrow, is that it will be recorded and then officially it is ours to move in. Ugh, I'm almost too tired to be excited! But, I'm sure when I get there and start to unpack in MY house that will change. =)

In the meantime, it has actually been a blessing to be here. Not only have we been able to save money while we've been waiting, which will make moving in a lot easier, but we were also able to be here during what I can only hope has been the worst of the heat. Keith and I have been in the pool a LOT and it's been really great. He really loves the water, and it's been relaxing for me to feel lighter for a least a little while each day, lol.

We were lucky enough to find a 1995 suburban for a great price with low miles, so we actually have 2 vehicles now, which is so great. This is, officially, my first vehicle. And I love it! We've had some bad luck though, including some retard deciding to hold target practice with our back window using a beer bottle. GRRR! Unfortunately, that's life without a garage, I guess. But, shortly we WILL have a garage! Woohoo!

This pregnancy has been mighty uncomfortable, especially compared to the almost ridiculously easy pregnancy I had with Keith. The baby seems huge already and I feel enormous, which I never really felt with Keith. I also had no problem walking around with Keith even up to the very end, but this time I just want to sit a lot! I feel clumsy and off-balance. On top of that, this baby moves constantly, with big kicks and smaller fluttering/twitching movements. I've got a little more than a month and a half left and I'm so ready to be done! I put up a pole for guesses of the sex. I know it's a little early, but I was bored. And if everyone gets on as often as I do, they may need that much time just to see it!

Sorry there are no pictures yet. I have no idea where everything is right now, including my camera USB cable, so that's why it's been so long since I've posted any. When life gets back to kind of normal and I can start unpacking my stuff, I promise pictures.

No comments: