Monday, November 17, 2008

Alexandra Bailey West

Alexandra Bailey West was born yesterday, November 16th, at 10:17 AM after 16 hours of labor, and one awesome epidural, haha. She was 6 lb., 13 oz, (she was kinda in between, they rounded up) and 20 inches long. Unfortunately I don't have the pictures here on my computer to share yet, and they're all on mom's camera, but you can go to the website of the photo people who took her picture at the hospital and look at those if you want. The site is www.photonursery.com. The ID is 10100581 and the password is my name (not Alexandra). I will write about the details more later. I'm so happy!

3 comments:

Jen said...

They're right! All I heard from everyone was how she had your lips and they're right! I don't know otherwise but I'm leaning toward Paul. Congratulations!! I love you and I can't wait to see you and your little girl at Christmas!!

Chelsey Hymas said...

She is absolutely adorable! Congrats Christa! Hope everything is going well.

Rebecca Susan said...

The pictures are cute, but don't quite do her justice. Last night, Doug said, "I think it really just sunk in for me that we're going to have another LITTLE baby around her the other day when I held Christa's baby for a few minutes." Thanks for bringing him back to reality! lol Hope you're still feeling good. :)