Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick update

well, it's been. . .um, two months now since paul lost his job? i'm not even sure. but, so far, no job. not even a crappy one, although he might be getting one very soon. he interviewed and did the physical/drug test/whatever for a beef processing plant called cargill here in fresno. it's long hours and crappy pay, but we don't have a lot of choices right now. we're just waiting to see what happens. there's no official start date or anything right now.

anyway, other than that, life's pretty boring. i wish i had pictures to put on, but unfortunately we don't have a new card for our camera cause we were planning on buying a new one. . .then paul lost his job. so, sadly, i've missed out on a lot of good pictures. oh well. i suppose i should at least go buy a new card for my old crappy camera.

keith's going through an awful stage where he gets into everything he knows he's not supposed to, multiple times, then throws major fits when he doesn't get what he wants. i hope it doesn't last too long cause it's driving me crazy!

alexa's got some nasty diaper rash that won't seem to go away no matter what i do. she's such a happy girl though. she still hasn't rolled from back to tummy and still can't get her knees up under her all the way. she can rotate and move backwards only currently.

as for me, i have a nasty bruised thumb that hurts something fierce (and when i say thumb, i mean thumb, plus whole bottom corner of my palm, which is purple). i'm having an awful time trying to lose weight and my patience isn't up to par. other than that, things are great! haha. but seriously, i need a break. i need to go camping or to the beach or something. it's been WAY too many months since i've gotten away for even just overnight, and i need a break. i haven't even been up to the mountains since october (when the saturn exploded), even just to drive around. . .isn't that sad?

2 comments:

FrankandAsh said...

I'm glad it's not just me that struggles with patience, somedays I think Heavenly Father is trying to teach me patience and I'm just not getting it! Luckily life doesn't stay like this forever it always seems to look up...eventually. Well I hope you get a new card for you camera, keith grows out of this stage and your husband gets a job he enjoys, oh and I'm sure alexa would appreciate to get over her rash as well:) and your thumb heals, and you get to get away for a little bit..I need that one too!

Kfrogdiva said...

Patience is hard to learn, I am working on mine too. You are a great, talented person and I know that you have a lot of fun and zest for life. Don't let everything you area going through suck who you are out of you! I need to practice what I am preaching here too. Heavenly Father loves you, keep the faith, and the hard part is that we have to yield to him for blessings :) I hope you get a break soon- even if Kris is at work and the girls are there, I still have a spare seat in my car to take an "adventure" for the day (coast or something)...