Monday, June 29, 2009

Super sad

So I just spent about forever talking to my mom on the phone, and she unwittingly dropped a bombshell.

Ferenci, my favorite teacher of all teachers, was sentenced to 6 1/2 years in state prison. Wow.


Wow.


That's about all I've got. I'm depressed and sad for his family and worried about what's going to happen to him and so many other things going through my head. 6 years of his life gone (if not more, and who knows what this will do to him as a person) essentially because of a text message.

How do you process something like this?

2 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

I'm sorry, I thought you new this already--we saw it on the front page of the Times-Delta last week.

Be sure to put his name on the prayer roll at the temple every time you go. That will probably bring you as much peace as it does him.

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

That's terrible. I feel so bad for him and his family. My heart and prayers go out to him.