Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good News!!

Do you know what this is? "Of course I do," you're saying. "It's just a camera card." But if you said that you would be wrong. This is no ordinary camera card, my friends. This is the camera card that was last used in my forever-lost (i.e. stolen) camera. Now, being that I don't have the camera, I can't just pop the card in and make sure, but it says 1 GB. We only bought a 1 GB card once because we decided it carried so many pictures it became more of a hassle than handy to have that many pictures on one card.

What does all this mean? Well, if I'm right and this is indeed the card I think (sincerely hope) that it is, this card contains pretty much every picture we ever took of our child/children since Keith's 1st b-day. Yep, that's right folks, 2 years worth of pictures right there, on a card I thought was long gone.

I found it inside a little metal container thing (a mini vase? i'm not sure) on my dresser. I am sure I had put it there intending to put it in the little plastic case containing the other cards, which was stored in my camera case, but apparently never got around to it (even though I thought I had). This is the best news I've had since. . .well, I guess last Monday, haha!

2 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

Yay for camera cards!!! I'm so happy for you!

Kfrogdiva said...

WOOOHOOO! That (and your other news!) are definitely worth celebrating!!!!