Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3D

Babies are growing well at almost 3 lbs. each. Just a few oz. shy between them.

Doc. Woods says 34 weeks is target; anything beyond that is "gravy".

I don't worry about going into labor that early, but it's good to know what's "normal" or at least have a target.

However, target weight: 4 lbs. each.

I figure if they continue at about the rate they have between the last two appointments they should hit that 4 lb. mark around 36 weeks.

Or maybe they'll go crazy and start growing really quickly now. I can hope.

Bad news is Baby A is now head up (this explains all the kicking below the belt I've been experiencing since last week and the odd lack of feet in the ribs) and Baby B is transverse.
↑Frederick

Good news is there's still a little time and space for him to switch back I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Sebastian↓

Okay, so look closely at these pictures.

I know it's kind of hard to tell, what with Frederick having his hand in front of his face and all, but they look different to me.

Let's see if anyone else thinks so.

If you had to pick, which baby do you think looks like which parent?

Just for fun.

And curiosity.

1 comment:

Mel McDonald said...

I thought they looked different too when I saw the pics on fb. I can't really say who looks like who though. I do kind of see how Sebastian looks like Paul but I don't know....