Tuesday, April 17, 2012

jumping back on the bandwagon

okay, so i've learned some things in the last two weeks. 


#1: it's hard to be good when you have crap in the house. it's SO much easier if it's just not available.


#2: there's something to be said for making a commitment and sharing it with other people to create accountability.


#3: my husband has an even worse sweet tooth than i.


anyhoo, basically what i'm saying is, tomorrow, i'm starting another 30 day sugar fast. i was really good the first week and a half or so after i quit my official fast, even continuing to lose weight. but for some reason paul bought a bunch of crap right after i finished (we had some words over that one, haha). anyhoo, i've decided to do this again and make it public. i want to make the commitment and i want everyone to know and help keep me honest. i like and make a consistent effort to be a woman of my word as far as it is in my power. so, i'm giving my word. 30 days. i've got a goal and i want to reach it by the end of june.


here's to another 30 days.

1 comment:

Mel McDonald said...

Yay! You can do this!!!! I'm excited for you when you reach your goal, because I know you will:)