Sunday, November 22, 2009

22 weeks, 2 days

It's funny how you see yourself in the mirror and then you see yourself in a picture and you look totally different to yourself. I just kept thinking I didn't feel or look much bigger looking in the mirror. It's been awhile since I took pictures so I had Paul take some before I left for choir practice, then I looked at them. Yeah, I have definitely gotten bigger! It's funny to look at this one next to the older ones. My pubic bone is already starting to be sore from bruising. Great...


Click on this one to look at it big. Keith's tongue is sticking out and he looks awesome.


3 comments:

Mel McDonald said...

Dang, talk about pregnancy boobs!

Mel McDonald said...

P.S. You still look good:)

FrankandAsh said...

Dang I miss pregnancy boobs, it was the only time I ever had any and it was kinda nice:(..lol..really you still look good. I agree about the picture thing I always felt pretty good until I saw one I just denied it anyway and went with how I looked in the mirror.