Sunday, November 22, 2009

Honesty time

When I say I'm concerned about what's going to happen financially when the twins come, that is true. However, truthfully I'm not really concerned that Heavenly Father doesn't have a solution for us. If I'm really honest, my concern is that I won't like His solution. I don't want to have to move out of our house. And now you know. So when I talk about it and seem discouraged and you say "you just have to have faith Christa!" just know, I have faith. . .enough faith (and experience) to know that I may not like what comes next, because whatever it is, we'll do it.

3 comments:

Mel McDonald said...

I hear ya. That's how I am.

FrankandAsh said...

so true! I had people tell me that a lot for awhile, but I knew that just because you do what your suppose to doesn't mean everything will go the way you want it to.

Unknown said...

I completely understand, I usually try to negotiate with Heavenly Father, and in the end he always wins the negotiations, but I still feel like I HAVE to try. The old 2x4 is usually the best method he has for me. We will pray for you to be able to accept the answer that is given at the time it is given.