Monday, November 2, 2009

Ultrasound photos

They gave me over 30 photos, seriously. But let's be honest, ultrasound photos are not REALLY all that exciting, but I had to share a few so, here they are.

Faces of both babies. Baby A is on my right, head up. Baby B is on my left, head down.


Here's their profiles. Funny you can actually see a little foot from the brother in each of them.


They're definitely both boys!


And this photo is just cool. Check out that entire hand of Baby B! Paul said "looks like he's holding a trumpet." Oh yeah, that's right!

Later on, they will do some 4D when the babies get bigger. She tried it this time, but they're just too skinny.

2 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

Ok, you said in the msn chat (after I left), you wished people left comments so you know who voted for what, so I thought I'd tell you that I voted for Thomas and Grayson. Grayson was one of the names I considered (briefly) when pregnant with Kylie (before I knew she was a girl, of course). I like it!

Missy said...

I like them, I think they should be Grayson and Bryson.