Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Fun

So, Monday night we did the pumpking carving thing. Here's some (okay, a whole bunch) of photos from our family fun night, haha.


This is Keith trying to wipe the yucky pumpkin stuff off his hands after putting them inside for the first time.

This is while I was trying to coax him into sticking his hand in again so I could get a picture of it. He's thinking about it . . .

He was totally interested after I gave him the scooper thing, probably cause that wasn't quite as icky (or slimy).

Then, Paul giving him a hand trying to help him gets some of the seeds out. icky.

He decided that little thing wasn't cutting it and went for the BIG spoon!



He liked playing with the seeds though, and that kept him occupied for a little bit.


I didn't get any pictures of Paul working on his pumpkin because mine took like three times as long, so of course I was busy focusing.


Taping on my pattern, which took a ridiculously long time all by itself to get it to sit just right so I didn't mess up any of the words.

This is grainy because Paul took it from the couch . . . which is why it's dark too. Oh well. I was too lazy to fix it right now.




And the finished product(s). I messed up a little cause my pumpkin got too weak and I accidentally knocked off the inside of the "c", but it still looks pretty good. Paul's is the goofy face, of course!

1 comment:

Rebecca Susan said...

Very cool pumpkins. Keith looks so grown up!! I loved the lasso post--hilarious. My kids love pumpkin guck. I can't decide if that makes me happy or annoyed. You look cute! I like your hair in braids like that.